- Aunt Mildred's Parrot by Ian Harding
- A cast of highly unprofessional actors attempt to stage a production of "Summer term at Grimbly Towers", but a combination of somnambulent stage managers, diabolical directing, pathetic plots and reluctant relationships conspire against them. But at least they can rely on a plentiful supply of tea.
- Aunt Mildred's Parrot Production Pack
- If you are considering putting on a production of Aunt Mildred's Parrot then you may wish to consider this option instead. Please note that the production pack includes a copy of the book.
- Some Skulduggery at the Banana Warehouse by Ian Harding
- Mr Smith has lost his umbrella. Or is it Mr Jones’ umbrella? And what have all these umbrellas got to do with the plot anyway?
- More to the point, why have Sue and Angela taken three hours over breakfast, even allowing for two cups of coffee, and why are Charlotte and Cuthbert too busy to notice?
- But Miss Pratt runs a tight ship — or so she thinks. Fear not — it’s Gertrude to the rescue and they all live happily ever after. Except for the villain, of course.
- All is revealed by the end of Act One. But in this play there are three Act Ones — or should that be three Acts One? By an ingenious construction in the form of one consecutive, or possibly three simultaneous, acts, which calls for some very precise timing from the actors, the audience is kept in suspense right up until the very end. Of Act One.
- And what, exactly, is “The Banana Warehouse”?
- Some Skulduggery at the Banana Warehouse Production Pack
- If you are considering putting on a production of Some Skulduggery at the Banana Warehouse then you may wish to consider this option instead. Please note that the production pack includes a copy of the book.
- Going Home by Ian Harding
- Going Home is a Science Fiction Dance and Drama Production.
- It tells the story of a group of people living on an island, where every aspect of their lives is controlled by a mysterious force which is beyond their understanding, but which prevents them from leaving.
- In particular, Going Home is about the life of one girl, who grows up to have a tremendous influence on the future of all mankind.
- Going Home is fiction, and responsibility for the plot rests with the author. It should not be taken too seriously, but if it makes you think, it will have achieved something. Listen to the words of the songs, and look up the meanings of the characters' names.
- Going Home contains ideas of a philosophical and quasi-religious nature that we hope you will not find offensive.
- Going Home Production Pack
- If you are considering putting on a production of Going Home then you may wish to consider this option instead. Please note that the production pack includes a copy of the book.
Last updated Sun 12 June 2016
© Paperweight Press 2006–2018